Join Us For This Upcoming Webinar!
“U.S. Department of Commerce Resources for U.S. Educational Institutions”
Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm EST
Join Us to Explore U.S. Department of Commerce resources for U.S. educational institutions.
Speakers from the various divisions of the Department, including: the International Trade Administration’s U.S. Commercial Service, Industry and Analysis, and Advocacy Center; the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS); and, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) will highlight available resources and services for U.S. schools. The webinar will include information on the following topics, among others:
- where to find market research on overseas markets;
- educational programs and webinars;
- export statistics for the education services sector;
- dealing with foreign governments and complex rules;
- applicable export regulations; and,
- protecting intellectual property abroad.
Register by clicking the “Register for Webinar” button below. Please register by April 10.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Moll at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gabriela Zelaya at email@example.com